Books on Composting and Biopiles
- Biocycle Guide to Composting Municipal Wastes
- Hardcover / Published 1989
- Biopile Design, Operation, and Maintenance: Handbook for Treating Hydrocarbon-Contaminated Soils
- F. M. Von Fahnestock (Editor), G. B. Wickramanayake, R. and J. Kratzke
- Soft cover / Published 1998
- Bioremediation Technologies for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Compounds 5(8)
- Bruce Alleman (Editor), Andrea Leeson (Editor)
Hardcover / Published 1999
Includes information on composting technology.
- Composting and Recycling Municipal Solid Waste
- Luis F. Diaz, et al / Hardcover / Published 1993
- Composting Municipal Sludge : A Technology Evaluation (Pollution Technology Review, No 152)
- Arthur H. Benedict, Eliot Epstein, Joel Alpert.
- Managing Sludge by Composting
- Biocycle Magazine Editors
- The Practical Handbook of Compost Engineering
- Roger T. Haug / Hardcover / Published 1993
- Science and Engineering of Composting : Design, Environmental, Microbiological and Utilization Aspects
- Harry A. Hoitink (Editor)
- The Science of Composting
- Eliot Epstein / Hardcover / Published 1996
Main Menu - Petroleum services - Environmental services- Webmaster
Where in the world? - Client list -Map Sales - EBT Book Room
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
255C S. Guild Ave.
Lodi, CA 95240