Books on Intrinsic Bioremediation and Natural Attentuation
- Cost-Effective Remediation and Closure of Petroleum-Contaminated Sites : Rapid Characterization, Documenting Natural Attenuation, Low-Cost Source redu...
- by Douglas C. Downey, Robert E. Hinchee, Ross N. Miller
- Intrinsic Bioremediation (Bioremediation, 3(1))
- Robert E. Hinchee (Editor), John T. Wilson (Editor) / Hardcover/ Published 1995
- Natural Attenuation : Cercla, Rbca'S, and the Future of Environmental Remediation
- Patrick V. Brady, David J. Borns, Michael V. Brady/Hardcover/Published 1997
- Natural Attenuation : Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
- International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and recalcitran Hardcover/ (June 1998)
- Natural Attenuation of Chlorinated Solvents, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, and Other Organic Compounds 5(1)
- Bruce C. Alleman, Andrea Leeson/ Hardcover / May 1999
- Natural Attenuation of Fuels and Chlorinated Solvents in the Subsurface
- Todd H. Wiedemeier (Editor), Handai S. Rifail/Hardcover/ (February 1999)
Books listed are a reference guide and are not specific recommendations by EBT Staff.
Please contact Amazon.com directly with questions about orders.
Main Menu - Petroleum services - Environmental services- Webmaster
Where in the world? - Client list - Map Sales - EBT Book Room
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
255C S. Guild Ave.
Lodi, CA 95240