Petroleum Industry Reference Books
- Nontechnical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling and Production
- Norman J. Hyne / Hardcover / Published 1995
- Booknews, Inc. , c.1999: Covers the process of petroleum exploration from identigying its features within the earth's crust, to its extraction in the wells. Topics: nature of oil and gas; identification of common rocks and minerals; source rocks; generation, migration and accumulation of petroleum; geological and geochemical petroleum exploration; drilling procedures and improved oil recovery.
- The Oil and Gas Book
- Anthony J. Welker / Softcover / Published 1985
- Oil and Gas Field Waste Regulations Handbook
- Michelle A. McFaddin / Hardcover / Published June 1996
In order to document the evolution of federal and state environmental programs, this textbook examines most of the federal environmental programs that pertain to oil and gas E&P waste management and disposal.
- The Petroleum Industry: A Nontechnical Guide
- Charles F. Conaway / Published 1999
Everything from upstream to downstream is covered in this nontechnical overview of the petroleum industry.
Main Menu - Petroleum services - Environmental services- Webmaster
Where in the world? - Client list - Map Sales - EBT Book Room
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
255C S. Guild Ave.
Lodi, CA 95240