Books on PAH Degradation
- Applied Bioremediation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Robert E. Hinchee(Editor), et al / Hardcover / Published 1995
- Bioremediation of Chlorinated and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Compounds
- Robert E. Hinchee, et al / Hardcover / Published 1994
- Microbial Processes for Bioremediation 3(8)
- Robert E. Hinchee (Editor) / Published 1995
Booknews, Inc. , February 1, 1996
One of 10 volumes of papers from the Third International In Situ and On-Site Bioreclamation Symposium held in April 1995 in San Diego, CA, detailing recent research in microbial processes for bioremediation. Subjects include surfactant use with bioremediation, biodegradation kinetics, detoxification of aromatic pollutants by fungal enzymes, nitrate-enhanced bioremediation, and bioremediation of petroleum hydrocarbon-contaminated soil. The ten volumes of papers, plus an index volume are available as a set (001-2) for $449.50. Annotation copyright Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.
Books listed are a reference guide and are not specific recommendations by EBT Staff.
Please contact Amazon.com directly with questions about orders.
Main Menu - Petroleum services - Environmental services- Webmaster
Where in the world? - Client list - Map Sales - EBT Book Room
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
255C S. Guild Ave.
Lodi, CA 95240